Insightful, informative yet highly engaging and entertaining is what Neer Korn's presentations are all about.
Neer takes his audience on a journey through Australian society, peppering his insights with video quotes from Australians themselves that bring the presentation to life.
More than learning and entertainment - it's all about creating a culture of instinct.
As the founder and director of Heartbeat Trends and more recently The Korn Group, Neer Korn has been researching and reporting on Australian attitudes and trends for 13 years. He has published over 120 large scale studies on all aspects of Australian society, trends and attitudes.
He has spoken on virtually any topic relating to Australians, from finance to home life to generational differences to health and wellbeing and so much more.
He consults to a who's who of Australian blue chip companies and organisations. His clients include: Commonwealth Bank, MLC, Suncorp, AMP, Nestle, Nickelodeon, Cadbury among many others.
Neer is a frequent commentator of social issues in the media.
He is the author of two non-fictions titles, Shades of Belonging (HarperCollins Religious) examining attitudes to religion and Life Behind Bars: Conversations with Violent Male Inmates (New Holland).
What does he speak about?
Over the past decade Neer has spoken about almost every topic under the sun relating to Australian society. Topics like: Health & wellbeing, finance & spending, environment & politics, image & identity, leisure time & hobbies, media & technology, volunteering and charity, modern families, shopping , generational differences, retirement & work and many more. His talks cover Australian society overall or specific segments of the population: Kids, Tweens, Teens, Gen Y, Gen X, Young Families, Boomers, Third Agers.
How does he know all this?
As the founder and director of Heartbeat Trends, and more recently The Korn Group, Neer has conducted over 100 large scale studies on Australian attitudes and trends. He treats his studies like pieces of a puzzle, adding five new studies each year, filling in gaps in knowledge and examining emerging trends. He films all his focus groups and interviews thus bringing his presentations to life by allowing people to speak for themselves.
How does it work?
Following a briefing or outline of the event, Neer goes through his library of studies on Australian attitudes and selects the most relevant insights and findings for the audience. He provides a presentation outline for amendment and commentary. The full presentation with video material is then prepared.
Client Comments for Neer Korn
Neer Korn travels from New South Wales Australia
- Neer was highly recommended. Delegates loved his video imaging to back up his presentation.
Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (NSW/ACT)
- Neer was right on the money - his presentation was highly relevant and very engaging.
Break Thru People Solutions
- Neer is an innovative and challenging presenter with an engaging manner. He is provocative enough to challenge the audience but sufficiently well informed not to leave people guessing. I recommend Neer Korn as an outstanding presenter.
Joe Hockey, MP, Shadow Treasurer
- The Korn Group presentation at our annual conference was amazing. We have received consistent and very positive feedback on the event with the audience finding the insights and comments made by Neer useful for the everyday work. His was the highest rated session of the whole conference.
- Thank you for such an informative and entertaining presentation. There was overwhelming feedback that you were the best speaker of the day, and some even went so far as to say that you were the best speaker we've ever had. Thanks so much.
- We have worked with Neer for many years at Cadbury/ Kraft and he is always a welcomed presenter and social commentator in the business. Neer brings the findings to life in an engaging and meaningful way for the team. He holds his audience captive every time and always inspires new and interesting ideas and implications for the business.
- Neer presented for our 20th Anniversary Symposium in Melbourne. His presentation received excellent feedback and very high ratings from delegates from a wide range of industry segments.
The Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals
- Neer has been a key player in providing insights to Simplot on trends for a number of years. Neer delivers richness from his knowledge of the macro and social trends, paired with his ability to apply this to the business we operate in. The marketing team always enjoys the entertaining and insightful presentations.
- Healthy, Nutrition and the Modern Home
- Inspire, Innovate and Connect – Gen-Y Diversity
- Key Consumer Insights and Social Trends
- Reinventing Ageing – Retirement Trends
- Social Trends and Consumer Insights
- The Future of Banking 2020
- The Future of Donor Behaviour
- The Future of Retirement
- The Life of Teens and Tweens
- Understanding Gen X and Gen Y
"Always friendly and great service."
Business Managers in Victorian State Schools
Subscribe to our newsletter