Prof Neville Norman
Your view of economics will never be the same after listening to Neville Norman. One of Australia's leading economists and keynote speakers, Neville discusses the economy and its future in a style which is entertaining as well as authoritative, informative and relevant to everyday business practice.
A lecturer at the University of Melbourne since 1973, Associate Professor of Economics since 1992 and senior advisor to many business, state and federal government bodies, Neville Norman is able to shed light on business issues and opportunities in relation to any industry.
Neville Norman holds a Bachelor of Commerce (first class honours, 1967) and a Master of Arts (first class honours, 1969) from the University of Melbourne and in 1973 received his PhD from Cambridge University.
Neville Norman is an articulate, entertaining and informative speaker with a gift for making complex issues relevant and understandable.
Client Comments for Neville Norman
Neville Norman travels from Victoria Australia
- This conference has been said to have been one of the best ever and your address was considered the highlight of the function.
Water Authorities Conference, Echuca
- Our conference was a great success and much of the credit for making the day so worthwhile was your contribution. There is no doubt that your speech and presentation were the talk of the conference. Should we need a lively economist for future meetings we'll know where to look.
Farming Conference, Birchup (Victoria)
- Neville is by far one of the most interesting and compelling speakers I have heard. He makes the rather drab subject of economics a pleasure to hear and utilises his fantastic wit with consummate ease".
Incentive House, Melbourne
- Our key client convention in Hong Kong was an outstanding success in all respects and we appreciate very much your contribution to our programme. For the most part Salon owners run their businesses with their hearts and not their heads and you were able in a most entertaining way to allow them to focus on the issues and opportunities at hand.
Schwarzkopf Pty Ltd, Sydney
- Congratulations on your presentation which was extremely captivating and relevant and I know from feedback already received from seminar attendees, that the information you provided will be extremely useful.
Western Port Development Council, Victoria
- Well researched, relevant to audience, good mix of serious content and humour for the occasion.
Monash Medical Centre, Melbourne
- Outstanding, witty, incisive, entertaining, engrossing and a heavy-weight in any field.
Pioneer Electronics Australia
- Professor Norman was entertaining and engaged the audience well given the difficult subject matter.
Western Australia Municipal Association
- I chose Neville because I judged that he is a part "showman" and it was very important that a discussion about the economic history and future of Australia was entertaining as well as factual. I was correct. No one ever falls asleep in a Neville Norman lecture. He struck the perfect balance between insightful analysis and serious comment and keeping the international audience laughing with his slightly "over the top" presentation style.
International Packaging Group Annual Meeting
- Professor Neville Norman was a huge success. There was lots of energy in the room post his discussion and he definitely had a great impact on lifting people's attitudes and giving them some very meaty information to take and digest.
National Employment Services Association
- Very interesting, easy to listen to and has some nice ice breakers. Very professional and a charming gentleman.
Hewlett Packard Australia
- Thank you so much for making it the best budget launch night in years. Feedback on you has been so positive. It was a pleasure to meet you and hope to have you back next year.
Blacktown City Council
- Very entertaining and humourous. Neville was able to communicate economics in a very engaging and practical manner.
Darebin City Council
- Neville is a great character, very confident but always ensuring that he is meeting/has met the event requirements. He was a pleasure to work with and someone we hope to see again sometime in the future.
Australian Dairy Farmers' Limited
- Very knowledgeable and reliable. Hit the mark.
- Australia Today
- Client-specific Pricing, Product, Investment and Expansion Evaluation
- Directors Responsibilities and Liabilities
- Economic Impact of the Forthcoming Australian Federal Election
- Economic Update: Australia and the World
- Future Scenarios
- Global Economic Developments (including sovereign debt, China, US, Europe)
- Macro Matters and Forecasts in Australia to 2014
- Small Business Management
- The RSPT - the Economic Implications
- World Trends
"Saxton's staff are responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with. The service was flawless."
Subscribe to our newsletter