The Dynamic Recipe for Electrifying Entertainment.
Patrick McMahon is an outstanding entertainer either with his own songs or the classics of Neil Diamond and many other profile entertainers. His repertoire even extends to Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Peter Garrett and Slim Dusty. Close your eyes and you would believe that you were listening to the original performer. He is brilliant either as a solo performer or with his band in various configurations (including the magnificent 'Hot August Night' tailored to your event).
For over 10 years the phenomenon of Patrick McMahon has captivated audiences from all over Australia and North America. From his early, humble beginnings on a small farm in the south west of Western Australia, he has steadily risen to achieve acclaim and stardom in the music business.
In 1986 he headed to Canada and arrived at Vancouver Airport with a suitcase and a guitar. Even though he didn't know a soul when he arrived, within five weeks he had formed a band with some West Coast musicians and was working seven nights a week on the bar circuit. After only six weeks Patrick and his band were the most popular act on Canada's West Coast.
After spending two years in Canada, Patrick felt he had enough material for a new album and decided to return to Australia. He recorded 'Let It Burn', which sold more than 10,000 copies—all after show sales. Patrick has supported international artists such as Cliff Richard, Joan Rivers, Dionne Warwick and Charley Pride. Due to enormous public demand during performances at World Expo ‘88, four additional concerts were opened and a capacity crowd of 10,000 appeared at his final performance.
The biggest secret to Patrick’s success is his ability to make one feel like the only person in a room even though he’s playing to capacity crowds.
Patrick's life path continues to take him on a fabulous journey, filled with excitement and dedication. His greatest joy is sharing his experience, his love, his lyrics, his music and his energy with what he calls the most important ingredient of his career - his audience.
Client Comments for Patrick McMahon
Patrick McMahon travels from New South Wales Australia
- Patrick exceeded my expectations and was the highlight of our evening. I had nothing but positive comments from those who attended.
National Farmers Federation
- Having used Patrick on a number of occasions before I was confident he would deliver an unforgettable experience for our guests. He did. We provided the canvas but it was Patrick who really created our own "Hot August night" in the desert at Deep Well Station.
- Patrick was fantastic. Full of energy and read the audience perfectly. From the first song he had a dance floor full of people.
Bunnings Pty Ltd
- Patrick's spirit and energy is incredible – he is an electrifying motivator.Patrick's performance has an awesome impact on the crowd.
General Norman Schwarzkopf
- You're a true champion Patrick. Your performance is outstanding. Australia is proud to have such an honourable ambassador.
The Hon R J Hawke - Former Prime Minister of Aust.
- Patrick is the Superman of entertainment!
Peter Wynn - Producer Nine Network TV
- I've never seen anybody with as much energy on stage!His original songs are inspirational. He's gonna be a huge star
Charley Pride - Country Music Superstar
- Patrick is a star and a joy to work with.
Joan Rivers - World Renowned Comedienne
- Nobody ignites an audience like Patrick McMahon.
The Hon Jeff Kennett - Former Premier of Victoria
- Patrick is an incredible talent and destined for stardom.
Dionne Warwick - International Singing Star
- We are always guaranteed an exceptional performance from this talented dynamo.
Peter Jones - Peter Jones Special Events
- Eight thousand people screaming for more in Perth and two nights of thumping, jumping encore from Adelaide audiences, means Patrick McMahon is being hailed as 'The Best Australian Talent in a Decade'.
Alex Kennedy, The Advertiser
- Brother Love's Travelling Neil Diamond Show
- Solo Acoustic or Group Performances
"The staff from Saxton were incredibly accommodating and responsive. Both Caroline and Samantha were thorough and prompt when responding to me questions, and also always polite and professional."
Hume City Council
Subscribe to our newsletter