Peter Couchman's reputation was forged on the ground-breaking ABC current affairs programs This Day Tonight and the highly respected Four Corners, the long-standing benchmark of Australian television journalism. Both charming and professional, Peter enhances any occasion. He is one of the best MCs in Australia - meticulously prepared and with a remarkable facility for memorising material.
Peter has transferred the format of his popular series of weekly discussion-style television shows, Couchman, to the corporate arena with enormous success as 'The Couchman Forum'. Providing a welcome change of pace for any conference or convention, its participants always enjoy 'having their say' about the chosen topics.
Client Comments for Peter Couchman
Peter Couchman travels from Victoria Australia
- Everybody loved him: the feedback was excellent… definitely wanting to use him again.
Australian Business Theatre
- A gentleman - addressed the audience extremely well and made the topic interesting and lively. The Forum was a tremendous success.
Cairns International Hotel
- Peter Couchman is a brilliant MC who kept the flow of the Forum going extremely well.
Australian Society of CPAs
- The consummate professional - his empathy with the students was wonderful.
Young Achievement Australia
- Peter acted in a very professional manner and made an effort to really understand what the event was about. In doing so he added value to the event and its success.
- Held the day together extremely well - showed excellent understanding of seminar objective. A most pleasant and co-operative gentleman.
- Provided exactly what we required. Listened to our requirements and fulfilled them. Also did not try to impose his style on to the team but offered suggestions.
- Peter gave us a most informative address on how to most effectively use television as a communications medium. He illustrated his talk with helpful and practical examples. A most professional presentation.
Trustee Companies Association
- Peter's ability to extract the best from our panel resulted in a most successful session.
- The research and preparation of a paper is an exacting task and the time and effort you devoted to your delivery is very much appreciated. With some 5500 individual session registrants the 1994 PD Week was most successful and we received many favourable comments about your session.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants
- The most researched and well prepared MC we have ever had. A delight to work with. Professional and courteous.
- Peter Couchman was excellent - a difficult task brilliantly executed.
National Curriculum Services
- As always, Peter was very professional, punctual and easy to work with – his diligent researching and background reading of the materials provided on the conference subject matter, along with his attendance of two pre-event briefing meetings, meant that we were always confident of his ability to fulfil the task at hand, and left nothing for us to worry about!
- Peter is an absolute delight to deal with, he puts in a great deal of effort into his presentation, and really knows his topic and the audience, he is a true professional, and a lovely man to top it all off, this isn't the first time we have used Peter, and I'm sure it wont be the last.
Annual Conference of Major Superannuation Funds
- Professional - as always. Welded the programme together very effectively
Errol Jones Productions Pty Ltd
- Peter was very understanding as we moved into a fluid space with the agenda and timings. I congratulate him on his professionalism and his ability to facilitate the sessions so successfully.
Johnson & Johnson Medical
- Even though he was a last minute addition to our line up, he was nothing short of professional in every sense of the word. His obvious preparation in the lead up to the event was evident in his sound understanding of the context of the event. He captured the tone of the event perfectly and made it his own. A perfect combination of genuine sincerity, humour and enthusiasm.
- Peter Couchman was an absolute professional MC. He was composed, calm and really engaged with the audience. For those that want an absolute 10/10 for their event you need to book Peter as their MC. Will use him again.
Moonee Valley City Council
- A fantastic facilitator who drove home the points and drew information from our panellists. Peter researched the topic well and as a result the session produced valuable information to our delegates.
- Peter Couchman was extremely professional and efficient. He took the time to research the conference goals, objectives and sensitivities and was able to ask relevant questions to prompt discussion. If an issue was raised which drew interest and debate, Peter was able to successfully draw out discussion from the delegates.
Dept. of Educ. Employ. & Workplace Relations
- Peter was very flexible in his approach to his role as MC. He provided good insight into the arguments and maintained time during a very tight and hectic schedule.
His ability to work with the organising team was excellent and his willingness to alter what was required at the last minute proved invaluable.
I would recommend him as a facilitator/MC for any event.
Homelessness Australia Inc.
- Peter was excellent. He came prepared but was flexible enough to deal with the last minute changes to the program.
He maintained a very tight schedule with good humour and instinctively knew how to connect with the audience.
Homelessness Australia Inc.
- Peter Couchman is the consummate professional MC. Working the program of an event that is questioning common business wisdom in front of an audience of senior executives, he can do so with such apparent ease, friendliness and comfort that his abilities ensured that our event was an outstanding success. We have secured Peter's services for these events for each of the past three years and will not hesitate in securing his services in the future.
Recruitment and Consulting Services Assoc.
- This is the second time we have worked with Peter and he did a marvellous job in moderating the Opening Dinner function.
- Peter's nature shone through in his performance. Peter established friendly rapport with the audience and panel members, was intuitive to ask the right questions in an unfamiliar industry, and has the pitch and elevation in his voice that raised the professionalism of the session.
Good Health Solutions
- Peter once again did a very good job of facilitating our conference. He was able to draw together the main ideas from each speaker and asked well thought questions that kept interest of the delegates.
Australian Public Service Commission
- Peter was very professional and relaxed. As MC for the two days of the conference he kept the programming running smoothly throughout. I was also impressed that he had obviously read through my runsheet and taken the time to become familiar with our profession. Will definitely be booking him again next year.
Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia
- Peter Couchman was a perfect fit. His humour and intelligence, his experience and his charm, and of course his incredible good looks, all went a long way towards adding to the overall success of the event. He is very easy to deal with and his easy going manner made stage management of the panel component so much calmer all round.
"Carol Pederson was fantastic! Very helpful!"
YMCA of Sydney
Subscribe to our newsletter