Peter Switzer is a former lecturer in economics at the University of New South Wales. He has been writing in The Australian newspaper for 20 years and has his own TV show called Switzer on Sky. He also has his own radio show on 2GB called The Super Show.
Although Peter has a recognised name in the media as a host and commentator, his greatest achievement is the building of his business - The Switzer Group - over the last 20 years. Peter proudly says that he doesn't only talk and write about business, he actually does it himself. He understands the challenges and opportunities of business and in growing his business he has been lucky enough to learn from some of the best business owners in the world. And it's this knowledge that he is always happy to share with others.
Client Comments for Peter Switzer
- Dear Peter, what fun! You are really very good at what you do. I appreciated our time together and wish you continued success in all you do. Have fun (I know you will).
Jack Welch, former CEO, GE
- Peter has facilitated all of our CEO and CFO symposiums over the last three years and has always been a pleasure to work with. He is a true professional and takes away the stresses that are associated with hosting and organising an event.
- Peter did a wonderful job on the night keeping the program moving, working around changes to the run sheet, and ensuring each award recipient, and our sponsors, were made to feel welcome and important.
Australian Institute of Export
- Thank you for your valuable contribution to this year's forum. You will be pleased to hear that 92 per cent of delegates rated your presentation highly, commenting on its useful and topical content.
- Here's a home truth, my only real education - or teacher who I actually ever listen to - is your interviews on Qantas. So thank you with sincere respect.
Sean Ashby, Co-Founder, AussieBum
- We would like to congratulate you for performing your master of ceremonies role in such a professional, entertaining and informative manner. We were impressed by your ability to tease out each winner's story so that the audience gained maximum benefit from their collective business experiences.
Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Good delivery, content was of great interest and value to all.
- Peter's presentation was very current and to the point. The topics discussed were important to all delegates and it was presented in a very entertaining manner.
- Excellent. Peter kept his audience alive and well informed. Highly entertaining presentation but full of relevant information.
- Excellent. Peter is fantastic! A very factual, highly knowledgeable man who has a great stage presence and keeps his audience captivated with up to date information, all with a great sense of humour.
- Who are the hot speakers on the convention and conference circuit in New South Wales? Peter Switzer, the 'layman's economist', who discusses the economy from an entertaining angle.
The Sydney Morning Herald
- Peter is the master! As an event organiser, Peter is a dream to work with. From arrival to departure he was adaptive, smooth and seamless. There were various last minute changes with the event and Peter weaved them into the day as if they had always been there, leaving our audience unaware and enjoying the event. Thank you!
- Peter was insightful, humorous and offered some practical advice for improving business performance. Overall, a very enjoyable presentation.
Robert Half International
"Emma was a great help. She took our brief, understood what we were looking to achieve and suggested a range of speakers that was hard to select only one option from. She was always available when needed and made sure that all arrangements were in place once we selected our speaker. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Emma and/or Saxton again (and in fact a number of colleagues are dealing with Saxton for current and ongoing needs)."
Subscribe to our newsletter