Tina Altieri is one of Western Australia’s most sought after MCs and professional speakers. A dynamic and engaging communicator who has earned great respect through her 25 years in the Australasian broadcast TV news business. As a television presenter, Tina has developed an exclusive result-oriented communications program – Presenting Yourself Powerfully – for leaders seeking the skills, strategies and confidence for powerful presentation skills and communication.
Over the past several years Tina has provided coaching to an impressive list of senior executives in banking and finance, professional services, hospitality and tourism, education and training, construction, media and politics.
Critical to her success as a public speaking trainer is Tina’s ability to dramatically enhance performance through a series of practical techniques. She conveys a thorough understanding of the process of precision communication and demonstrates how the ability to sell yourself and your ideas can be the difference between failure and success.
Tina is also an informed and engaging speaker who relishes the role of Master of Ceremonies and facilitator/ moderator for professional and corporate events.
She commenced her career in the media as a radio reporter, shortly after joining the Channel Ten Eyewitness News team and, in doing so, became the youngest newsreader in Australia. Tina made her screen debut at age 19. For over two decades she has been in lounge rooms all over Australia and New Zealand in her capacity as a News and Current Affairs anchor woman for the Nine Network and SkyNews Australia. Tina can now been seen on the Channel 7 Network as the summer edition presenter of the award winning public affairs program, Today Tonight.
Tina has also gained a profile in the Southeast Asian region. She has appeared as a guest presenter on Channel NewsAsia’s current affairs program “In Asia Tonight” – which is beamed throughout South East Asia. For 8 years Tina was a foreign correspondent for MediaCorp News in Singapore and her reports and special assignments were watched by audiences throughout the region.
Tina’s list of MC highlights are: Nobel Peace Award Winners Ceremony, Australian Industry and Export Awards, BHP Billiton Global Awards, Western Australian Fashion Week Gala launch, AustCham Australia Day Ball (Singapore), Australian Entrepreneur of the Year, Telstra Business Woman of the Year, WA Citizen of the Year Award and the Ronald McDonald Charity Ball.
Tina is a sought after professional speaker and facilitator, and voted “Top 10 Most Influential Speakers” in 2013.
Tina is a regular guest speaker at international conferences and trains extensively throughout Australia and Southeast Asia.
Tina is a Professional member of Asia Professional Speakers Singapore (APSS).
Tina is also relishes her role as ambassador for the Channel 7 Television Network children’s charity, Telethon.
Client Comments for Tina Altieri
Tina Altieri travels from Western Australia Australia
- Quite simply, Tina is one of the best speakers we've ever worked with at the ICCA Congress. In fact, "speaker" is entirely the wrong description: Tina is an expert meetings content and format designer, delegate psychologist, creative thinker, and communication genius. At each event where we've collaborated, she has designed and delivered some of the most highly-rated sessions, winning over our toughest audiences in the process. Not only will we be regularly working with Tina in the future, I have not the slightest hesitation in recommending her to any other organisation that is looking for high-level leadership and communication consultancy, training, Board facilitation, or conference input, all of which will be delivered with a constant smile and the utmost professionalism.
ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association)
- It was wonderful to have you hosting the Telstra Businesswomen's Award once again. Your approach to these awards always adds warmth, humour and professionalism to the event. Congratulations on another successful year.
- What a great effort! Thank you for the past 2 days of action packed workshops. You did an outstanding job and the feedback was very positive from a number of the participants. You're an absolute professional and you deliver a great programme. We are very lucky to have you working with us.
- Tina is a brilliant trainer. She is articulate, engaging, always present with sincere intent to impart knowledge. I believe the pre-work Tina developed has definitely helped formulate her approach for this session and it was well-customised.
- Tina is renowned in Singapore and the region for her "lioness" approach when it comes to preparing company spokespeople to face the media. Company heads, many in Singapore's Finance and Pharma industries, are becoming familiar with Tina's rough and tumble coaching style to get them confident enough to take on the world…or at the very least, take on a tough CNBC interview!
Singapore Business Review
- It has been a wonderful experience working with Tina since the beginning of 2010. She has consistently delivered the key insights of important business presentations to my Asia Pacific management team and brand teams, and worked with them around key message delivery and bridging techniques. Tina is a reliable partner who is always willing to go that extra mile to add value to any organization.
Bayer Health Care
- Tina, your energy and enthusiasm was contagious. Two of us had a major presentation the very next week to over 700 of our peers from around the world. It was great testimony to your efforts that we actually won the award by vote after our presentation.
Sarawak Convention Bureau
- I have heard nothing but praise for your session – thank you for a first class performance! I am also hoping do run similar programmes in other countries within Asia Pacific and would definitely enjoy the opportunity with work with you again.
Gaining Edge (for Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau – Malaysia Business Event Week)
"Saxton is an excellent firm to deal with. Everything is taken care of in a professional manner. It is a delight to work with you it makes the whole process so much easier."
Eastern Regional Libraries
Subscribe to our newsletter