Arizona-raised, now resident in Sydney for 16 years, American stand-up star Tommy Dean occupies the top echelons of Australia's headline comedy artists.
Tommy's astute, clean, observational comedic style consistently make him a stand out winner with theatre audiences, corporate clients, festival producers, TV and radio shows alike.
With pin sharp banter, genial manner, broad appeal and a vast stock of hilarious routines interweaving the foibles of his adopted home country with the dark reality of his home country Tommy never fails to connect with and impress any audience.
Tommy's impressive media appearance CV includes Spicks and Specks, Good News Week, Stand Up Australia, Rove Live, Joker Poker, Sunrise, The Today Show and The Sideshow. If you haven't heard how good a comedian this big American with the rock god long hair and booming deep voice is or you can't put a name to funny American you saw on that panel show, check out Tommy's video tab. Tommy can also be heard regularly on ABC 702 radio.
Client Comments for Tommy Dean
- Tommy was perfect for our closing session. His dry observations of Australian life were hilarious, and he assisted Larry with our prize draw on stage which worked really well. He was very flexible and professional, and made some funny remarks regarding CRT and our logo which went down well. He hit the mark perfectly.
- Tommy Dean is awesome.
- We had a wonderful All Ribbons Ball on the weekend and it was fabulous to have Tommy as part of the night. There was much laughter and smiles around the room during his performance and I had so much positive feedback from guests on his great humour and stories. Please pass on our sincere thanks to Tommy for supporting the event.
Young Garvan Institute
- Tommy was an absolute crack-up and really well received!
The Event Experts
- Tommy really hit the mark and won the hearts of the team!
- Tommy was great and the crowd loved him!
NSW Teachers Federation
"Professional and friendly service - I am very happy."
Women's Health Education & Research Society Inc.
Subscribe to our newsletter