William Mulholland is a leading keynote speaker and master of ceremonies with over 15 years' experience possessing a unique professional background spanning the performing arts, politics, business and the law. Having trained at the VCA and appearing in the original Australian cast of Cats, William has embarked on a diverse career path that has enabled him to assemble a renaissance style assortment of experience and stories that he draws heavily on when speaking and presenting.
As a practising lawyer and trained actor he brings to his speaking work the professionalism, polish, humour and preparation expected of a high profile presenter and entertainer. William regularly presents on current legal and business issues to industry organisations and peak business associations as a keynote speaker covering a wide range of relevant and contemporary topics.
As an MC, facilitator and host, he has a track record of flexibility, flair and fun having successfully hosted a range of events from corporate functions and product launches to charity balls and business lunches. From introducing Nelson Mandela to hosting an awards night, William understands the requirements for keeping any event moving in the right direction.
Past clients include: Australia Post, Amcham, CEO Institute, Australian Federal Police, AIST, ADPA, AMI, ARM, AVPA, HIA, Multiple Sclerosis Ltd, RCSA and many more. William Mulholland is a speaker that will work for your event.
Client Comments for William Mulholland
William Mulholland travels from Victoria Australia
- William your presentation was sensational, I have not seen another speaker at our educationals entertain, enliven and instruct an audience as you did on Tuesday for the ISES educational.
- Our sincere thanks to you for your fantastic contribution in making our inaugural concert event "a day on the green" such a resounding success. It wouldn't have been the same without you - you were awesome!
Roundhouse Entertainment Pty Ltd
- William Mulholland was our Master of Ceremonies for this splendid occasion and conducted himself with consummate professionalism, demonstrating high levels of expertise in his public presentation and communication skills.
US Consul General
- A very polished MC, kept our program flowing easily.
Frankston City Council
- Not only is William an inspiration at the conceptual stage of designing an event, but he is a talented and entertaining Master of Ceremonies. He follows in the shoes of our long-time MC, Campbell McComas … this is a hard act to follow but William has risen to the occasion with his fast-moving and original style and spontaneous energy – he is right at home in the role.
- Brilliant job, as an MC you bring energy, intellect, wit and humour to your performance work. Eddie thought you were just great with your musical rendition of "Vote Yes, Vote Yes" set to the music of "New York, New York"!
Australian Republican Movement
- It was a pleasure working with such a truly professional Master of Ceremonies.
- 'The Brand, the Whole Brand and Nothing but the Brand'
- 50 Years to the PPSA: Understanding Australia's new Personal Property Securities Act
- Contracts, Copyright and Confidential Information for Business
- Inspiring Business Using Tips from Shakespeare to the Stage
- IP Theft and Brand Protection... in the Digital Age
- Leadership Competencies for Modern Day Executives
- The New Australian Consumer Law and What it Means to Your Business
"I can't think of one thing that I would change - the team were brilliant."
Subscribe to our newsletter