Useful Belief - The mindset of success that’s taken Australian business by storm
Chris Helder is a business communication genius and master storyteller whose presentations have radically transformed how thousands of people worldwide communicate with clients, customers, colleagues, staff and teams. He has been a professional speaker for 18 years and has done over 2,450 presentations around the world.
Chris speaks at conferences in the areas of communication, influence, human potential, leadership and mastering the face-to-face customer experience.
Author: He is the author of three bestselling books “The Ultimate Book of Influence” which has been published in five languages, “Useful Belief”, which is one of the highest selling Australian business books of all time and Cut The Noise which is about achieving better results with less guilt.
Clients:His global client list includes: Citibank, Merrill Lynch, Glaxo Smith Kline, Toyota, Mercedes Benz, Fuji Xerox, Levi’s, Realtor.com and Olympic Winter Institute of Australia.
Last year this became Chris Helder’s highest selling keynote presentation with the declaration that positive thinking doesn’t work! Following the content of his best selling book this presentation teaches participants to be pragmatic, practical and action focused. Within this session audiences will explore:
• Altering your approach and be more effective when tackling tasks
• Developing a new framework to help improve the focus of your time and energy
• Improving your results by taking the right actions
This is the keynote presentation that put Chris Helder on the map as one of the highest booked speakers in the world today. This presentation is loaded with energy; humour and practical information that can be put in place immediately. It will leave participants with "tools" to PERSUADE and INFLUENCE. Within this session audiences will explore:
The Power of Influence
The Power of Influence
• Master the power of matching body language for quick connections with clients
• Learn to read and adapt to different personality types
• Understand how to quickly gain rapport using the FORD technique
Chris Helder’s brand new keynote! This is a program, which addresses that we are all inundated every day with so much NOISE! With everything from media, social media, endless emails and countless meetings, it can feel like fifty thousand things hitting us from every direction. In business today it becomes even more important than ever to identify what gets results and what is simply a waste of time. This compelling keynote will have an immediate impact on your ability to FOCUS and PRIORITISE for greater success. Within this session audiences will explore these brand new techniques:
Cut The Noise
Cut The Noise
• Accelerated Focus - technique to increase concentration and demonstrate to participants how they can achieve more in less time
• Circles of Importance - technique for prioritisation, simplification and eliminating distraction
• 10 Seconds of Guilt…Move On - technique to manage internal negativity and increase individual production
- Change Management
- Entrepreneurship & Entrepreneurs
- Customer Service
- Connection & Storytelling
The best way to describe the impact that Chris Helder has had on our sales divisions at SRG would be to compare results prior and after the six week course. Through a dynamic and engaging pr ... keep readingesentation style, Chris was able to quickly impact on our teams' ability and motivation to sell both our own and our clients' products and services. More than this, however, has been the lasting impact he has had on our culture. All tips and techniques that we learned on the course are easily translated into how we live our lives. Simon Richards GroupView more