Renowned for achieving results through learning and laughter, Michelle Bowden is an authority on Persuasion and Presenting in Business.
She is a consultant to a blue chip list of international clients, and has been for the past two decades.
She’s one of only thirty five female CSPs in Australia - this is the highest designation for speakers in the world.
Michelle is confident she can create behavioural change for all your delegates no matter the group size, every time.
If you are looking for a speaker who can energise, entertain and provide fundamental business skills for your conference group so that their brilliance shines out and you reap the profits, then Michelle is the perfect speaker for you.
Nominations: For the past seven years she has been nominated for the Educator Award for Excellence (PSA).
PRSI: Michelle is the co-creator of the PRSI - a world-first, brand-new psychometric indicator that reports on your persuasiveness at work.
Educator: A Master educator (MEd. Adult Ed.) - she believes learning must be theory-based, entertaining, and highly interactive in order to transform.
Author: On top of all this, Michelle is the best-selling, internationally published author of How to Present - the ultimate guide to presenting your ideas and influencing people using techniques that actually work (Wiley).
89% of executives admit to daydreaming during important meetings and conversations.?75% of people say they believe they would gain greater respect for their knowledge and expertise if they were better communicators.?And sadly, when asked about the most recent meeting they had attended, only 28% of people did anything with the information presented - 72% went back to their desk and changed nothing….let’s make sure this doesn’t happen in your meetings ever again!
• Would you like your team members, colleagues and clients to say ‘yes’ to you more often?
• Are you sick of feeling like you’re talking to a brick wall in meetings or one-on-ones?
• Are you keen to better present your ideas and showcase your professional expertise so you get what you want and accelerate your career?
It’s entirely possible to learn how to create a message that sticks in your stakeholder’s mind so they are compelled to take the action you require. This is a fun presentation that will have your delegates laughing and learning all at the same time. Attend this best practice, high energy, interactive session and try the communication techniques that actually work.
• If you’ve ever thought you’d like to improve the way you communicate with the people around you so your relationships become easier…
• If you’ve ever thought there must be a way to get people on side so they agree with your ideas or sign-off your proposal…
• If you’ve ever laid in bed awake at night worrying yourself silly because you just don’t know the best way to say that important thing to your boss, partner, friend or client…
• If you just want to hear the word “yes” more often in your life, fast track your sales cycle or manage your people more respectfully…you’ll love working with Michelle Bowden - Australia's persuasion expert!
We persuade and influence people every day of our lives. Sometimes we win. Sometimes we lose. Want to win more?
Speak Up and Influence People is a high energy, research-based, interactive session that shows you how to transform yourself into a more persuasive communicator at work, at home, all the time, no matter the circumstances.
This session teaches you the 3 x Ps of Persuasion so you hear the word ‘yes’ more often in your life. And the great news is that Michelle increases your delegate's behavioural change by tailoring all her examples to your industry and workplace. They will practice better managing their every day communication challenges.
PLUS, all delegates will be invited to complete Michelle's world-first psychometric profiling tool prior to attending to better understand their current persuasiveness strengths and weaknesses. This is an industry first and makes all the difference to your ROI.
Your delegates will laugh, learn and most importantly they will demonstrate an immediate behavioural change.
Speak Up and Influence People
Speak Up and Influence People
- Mastering Leadership
Politics & Advocacy
Tremendous. The business leaders in attendance described your presentation as energetic, enthusiastic, passionate, practical and thoroughly entertaining with a deep understanding of your top ... keep readingic, a true expert in your field. We can put your material to use immediately. You were one of the best speakers we have had this year! FLAME: Business LeadersView more