Sally Douglas and Imogen Carn are world-leading grief educators, authors and co-hosts of the top grief podcast, Good Mourning. Their specialty is taking a difficult topic - like grief - and making it accessible and engaging. Inspired by their personal experiences with the deaths of their mothers, they are on a mission to help others cope with the change that comes with life's big challenges.
Their debut book, Good Mourning: Honest Conversations About Grief and Loss, is for anyone looking to understand how to cope with uncomfortable emotions, physical challenges, relationships, burnout and loneliness.
They have spoken at Vivid Ideas, been interviewed by The Morning Show, Studio 10, The Sydney Morning Herald, ABC, Mamamia, Marie Claie and been called “passionate change-makers” by Women’s Health Australia.
With a rapidly growing online community of fellow grievers worldwide, they are the country’s leading voices on grief, resilience and post-traumatic growth.
In this Keynote Sally and Imogen share their personal journeys with grief as well as the power of finding comfort in connection. They will also unpack common myths and misconceptions of grief.
- Understand how grief impacts us and how to cope
- Learn how to support someone grieving
- Lear strategies on coping with grief at work
In this moving Keynote Sally and Imogen will share:
- Their Go-to strategies for handling uncomfortable emotions
- How to build resilience
- The power of vulnerability, and how to use it to connect to others
In this presentation you will learn revolutionary strategies for self-care including:
- Why micro moments are the key to coping with tough times
- How to set boundaries to look after your needs
- Coping strategies for burnout and overwhelm