Performing exhilarating instrumental music from Brazil, Cuba and Spain, the strong point of this elegant sounding trio is its flexibility and broad appeal. Savore's rhythm is light yet strong, suitable for either intimate gatherings or large functions, providing refreshing background music at its best.
Previous functions include:
- Fidels Lounge Bar, Crown Casino;
- 2003 Australian Tennis Open;
- The Pines Stud Farm for a 2003 annual fundraising event, guests included Gay Waterhouse and Leyton Hewitt;
- The Australian Club, Melbourne for the Sir Donald Bradman Oration, guests included Kerry Packer;
- Parliament House, Melbourne with John Howard and ICC;
- Australia Cup;
- Crown Casino Showroom as the support act for Havana Nights (a Cuban dance show in 2001);
- Dinner and show packages with comedians Elliot Goblet, Bruno Lucia and Rachel Berger;
- A Morgan & Banks cocktail party for Andrew Banks
- Challenge Ball, hosted by Tom Gliesner;
- BMW Womens Club with guest speaker Felicity Kennett at the Australian Grand Prix;
- Weddings at Ripponlea Estate, Como House, Tudor Court; and
- Performances at Redhill Estate, Oakridge Yarra Valley and Werribee Mansions Winery.
Styles include: Bossa, Samba, Tango, Bolero, Rumba, Cha-Cha
Songs include: "Black Orpheus", "Girl from Ipanema", "Hernando's Hideaway", "La Cumparsita", "One Note Samba",
"Anniversary Waltz", "Sway", "La Cucaracha", "Black Magic Woman", "Wave", "Smooth Operator", "Mambo No. 8", "Barcelona Night"
Artists include: Antonio Carlos Jobim, Gypsy Kings, Sade, Carlos Santana, Ottmar Liebert
Savore were terrific. They were very patient with the time periods between playing and were exactly what we needed, upbeat but not intrusive. ... keep reading RCSA Australia & New Zealand
Savore were very professional and performed very well. We had numerous comments on how good they were as a trio. They were friendly and on time and I would highly recommend them.