After taking a brief sabbatical Dr. Michael Carr-Gregg is back in full swing, delivering incredible value to all who have the privilege of experiencing one of his sessions.
Michael is one of Australia’s highest profile psychologists, with invaluable insights for corporate Australia.
His messages resonate with any team – he is equally powerful as a speaker for corporate Australia, with topics such as:
- Keeping your staff together – A Corporate Guide to Mental Health and Increased Productivity
- Taking Control – Personal Life Skills that Make all the Difference
- The 8 Secrets of Happiness – What Every Executive Should Know about Promoting Staff Mental Health
- The Chief Nourisher in Life’s Feast: Sleep – and how to get it?
- Work / Family Balance - How to Achieve the Perfect Equilibrium.
It’s a totally life changing experience listening to Michael speak.
In addition to the acquired wisdom of decades as a practising psychologist, Michael’s work with the Australian Psychological Society gives him access to significant data on the mental health of millions, which tells us a lot we didn’t know.
It would appear that Australians don’t have a clue about managing stress.
Using fascinating research on the importance of exercise and what being active does for our brains, Michael delivers key messages on managing workplace stress for corporate audiences.
He draws on the Australian Psychological Society 2015 Stress Survey, and supplies evidence-based solutions that make a massive difference to wellbeing and productivity.
As a board member of Smiling Mind and other hugely successful web-based mental health initiatives, Michael has been a pioneer.
He neatly introduces audiences to the free and very useable mobile apps that are making an important change to the mental wellbeing of millions.
We are flooded with constant reams of appreciative messages from organisations all over the country. Here are some of them.