Combine the craft of the naked chef with the talent and enthusiasm of the crocodile hunter you get The Body Coach, Paul Collins a nationally renowned and award-winning Personal trainer and best selling fitness and weight loss author with over 15 books whose goal in life is to help others get fit, lose weight, look good and feel great.
Paul has trained thousands of men, women and children to better health, fitness and wellbeing including Olympic athletes and Paralympic world-record holders. He has appeared on national TV, radio and print media including: Channel Nine's Today Show, Alan Jones on 2GB Radio, Sky Health News, Sunday Telegraph Body & Soul, TV Week and Inside Sport magazines.
Olympic Swimming Legend Kieren Perkins describes Paul as a supremely fit and healthy individual, who loves nothing more than to motivate others to work towards the same goal.
Coaching since age 14, Paul combines life experiences as an elite athlete, author, inventor, business owner and personal coach of Olympians, to provide a holistic and realistic guide on how to Work Smart, Live Intelligently and perform at your optimal level. Paul will motivate you with a number of simple, yet high effective solutions for living an active and healthy lifestyle.
Pioneered from his own remarkable experience of recovering from a chronic lower back injury without drugs or surgery, Paul combines unique lifelong experiences as an athlete, author, coach, physical educator, presenter and award-winning personal trainer to bring you The Body for Success™ keynotes and seminar program.
Removing the mystery associated with many health, fitness and lifestyle issues, Paul provides a unique and very entertaining insight into the human body, with easy to follow practical methods that can be easily adapted and transferred across to everyday lifestyle situations with amazing results. A highly motivated presenter, Paul fills the vital education gap between science and reality and taking action and makes it fun.
Client Comments for Paul Collins
Paul Collins travels from New South Wales Australia
- Paul tailored his presentation to our brief, ensuring the message had max relevance.
- Paul Collins is a health and well-being speaker that has the unique ability to engage the audience and inspire positive lifestyle changes
The Association of Payroll Specialists
- The expertise you have in this area together with your ability to relate to the audience and your genuine enthusiasm and passion for your work had a significant impact on all participants. We have been overwhelmed by the response and feedback we are still receiving indicates it was an outstanding success
- Exercise and sport improvement
- Healthy eating, Healthy Life
- Living Stress-free
- OHS Manual handling
- Specific keynotes and seminars can be developed to suit the clients needs in the areas of: Health, Fitness, Exercise, Lifestyle and Well-being.
- Weight loss
- Work-Life Balance
- Workplace Injury prevention
"Thank you Saxton for being professional and prompt right from the enquiry through to the post event stage."
Subscribe to our newsletter